jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2011

My Favorite Piece of Technology (SmartPhone of course)



My favorite piece of technology is the cell phone of course, a smartphone specifically, because it gives me a total control about my personal issues like make calls, read e-mails, visit my favorite sites on the Internet, look at my pictures, listen music, watch videos, etc.


There are applications that can be downloaded from the on-line Market, these applications can be used to connect to Skype to call someone, or chat whith someone.


Android is the operating system that using my SmartPhone, this is a great advantage because you can download a lot of free applications.


Definitely my SmartPhone became a key piece of technology very difficult to leave.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario